Why do couples choose Midweek for their weddings?
A surprising fact is that we host just as many midweek weddings as we do weekends. Here are four good reasons:
- First – There is a big saving. A midweek wedding is exactly the same as a weekend wedding, only $4,000 cheaper.
- Second – Travel is simpler. Your guests can travel on the weekends and attend your destination wedding in Florida for four days during the week.
- Third – The top vendors are more available weekdays and some even offer lower cost wedding packages.
- Fourth – Hotel rates are lower. If you have additional guests staying at our partner hotels in Key Largo, rates are definitely lower midweek.
What days are MidwHIeek?
Sample schedule for a Midweek Wedding.
- Monday afternoon arrival.
- Monday evening – Guests arrive.
- Monday night – Rehearsal and welcome party (Optional **).
- Tuesday – Wedding ceremony and reception.
- Wednesday – Brunch – relax on the beach (Optional **).
- Wednesday afternoon & evening relax on the beach.
- Wednesday departure for some guests.
- Complimentary late check-out Thursday morning – 10 AM.